Paid Social-intern for s360
s360 is an award-winning digital marketing agency with +165 dedicated employees. From our offices in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, we work every day to create growth for our customers. Based on data and a strong interaction between our specialists and customers, we develop innovative, long-lasting, digital marketing strategies. Our customers are ambitious companies across more than 30 different markets.
You will join our Finnish team, where we all share a passion for developing valuable solutions for our clients by using the latest technology and business understanding to execute projects from A-Z.
As an intern in our Paid Social team you will be a part of the development, execution and optimization of Paid Social activities for some of the biggest and most ambitious companies in the Nordic. Besides working closely with the team in Helsinki, you will cooperate with our other specialists across our offices.
Specifically, you will be working with:
- Development, optimization and execution of clients’ paid social strategy
- Coordinating and creating digital assets for paid social channels
- Overseeing client pacing & performance across paid social portfolio of clients
- Analysing performance of campaigns both short and long-term
- Proactively working with client services on campaign set-up and optimization strategy
You will be working under the direction of a paid social specialist, who will be supporting and mentoring you during the internship period.
You will get an exciting and varied internship, where we place high demands on your analytical and problem-solving competencies. In addition to exciting tasks, you will get a lot of responsibility and practical experience, in a place with high ceilings and a good framework for your development.
Who are you?
- You just graduated from a relevant education e.g. Marketing or IT
- You have experience with Paid Social and relevant tools e.g. Facebook Ads Manager
- You are a problem solver and you are ready to take on new tasks
- You are detail-oriented and your deliveries are always well-crafted and holistic
- You like to make things happen and are ready to make an extra effort when it comes to deadlines
- You are direct and open in your communication
- You work independently and proactively and thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have interest in how different creatives perform in paid social media
As an intern in our Paid Social-team, there are plenty of opportunities to learn and improve, and if you come with the right commitment, we will do our part to make you one of the best in the field.
Working at s360
We offer an exciting and varied internship that equips you to work with our core areas. You will have plenty of freedom to unfold and a lot of responsibility from day one. In addition, you will be part of a young and dynamic team that is passionate about helping customers and making a difference. We plan joint events and team building throughout the year, ensuring a strong team spirit across the disciplines.
The duration of the internship will typically be 4 months.
At s360, we want to grow our talents and therefore, you’ll have the opportunity for permanent employment as a student employee or full-time employee after completing the internship, based on the needs of the company and the team. However, this is an individual assessment and not something we can guarantee in advance.
- The internship comes with compensation of expenses
- The position is filled when the right candidate is found
If you have any questions, please reach out to Managing Director of s360 Finland, Hermanni Nurila, at (+358) 401504977.
We look forward to hearing from you.