Office Assistant to s360
s360 is an award-winning digital marketing agency with +165 dedicated employees. From our offices in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, we work every day to create growth for our customers. Based on data and a strong interaction between our specialists and customers, we develop innovative, long-lasting, digital marketing strategies. Our customers are ambitious companies across more than 30 different markets.
You will be the new Office Assistant at our office in Helsinki, where we need your help with different projects. Your tasks vary widely and include, but are not limited to:
- Tidying up the office
- Ordering things to the office
- Keeping the office presentable
- Preparation for meetings
- General help with accounting
- Ad hoc tasks
Who are you?
Your talents are many and we imagine that:
- You have a natural interest in administration and service
- You are serviceminded and structured in your way of working
- You have strong Finnish verbal and written communications skills
- You are reliable, open and outgoing, especially when meeting new people
- You work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- You are dedicated and quality oriented in every task
- You are currently studying
In addition, we see it as one of our most important tasks that you continuously receive feedback, sparring and development. If you come with the right attitude and motivation we will do our best to make you one of the most skilled candidates in the field.
Working at s360
You will be a part of one of the leading and fastest-growing performance marketing agencies in the Nordics. We strive for perfection and work hard to drive business-changing results for our clients. We offer you an exciting role, where you will get a unique opportunity to be a part of the process from idea generation to implementation.
Our headquarter is in Aarhus, Denmark where about 90 of your 165 colleagues are employed. Besides your colleagues in Helsinki, you will have a close dialogue with colleagues in Denmark.
- Salary is assessed individually according to qualifications
- The position is filled when the right candidate is found
The work hours are expected to be 15 hours a week. In peak hours up to 20 hours per week. Flexibility around your exams can be arranged with your manager and coordinated in the team.
If any questions arise, please respond to this application.
We look forward to hearing from you.