s360 is an award-winning digital marketing agency with +200 dedicated employees. From our offices in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, we work every day to create growth for our customers. Based on data and a strong interaction between our specialists and customers, we develop innovative, long-lasting, digital marketing strategies. Our customers are ambitious companies across more than 30 different markets.
You will join our Finnish team, where we all share a passion for developing valuable solutions for our clients by using the latest technology and business understanding to execute projects from A-Z.
As a Senior Consulting Manager you will play an important role in strategic and business-oriented sparring for new and existing clients. By having a deep business understanding you manage to get new clients onboard and to translate digital performance into insights and recommendations which results in growth for our clients.
You will be working closely together with the team in Helsinki, but you will also cooperate with our other consultants and specialists across our offices. Together with your colleagues, you will play an important role in making sure that our offerings will remain competitive in the dynamic digital landscape.
Specifically, you will be working with:
- Strategic and business-oriented sparring for clients with a focus on the clients’ needs, goals and challenges
- Hearing out the challenges and objectives of Finnish clients and respond to them using s360’s service offering
- Developing realistic, solution-oriented, and well-planned roadmaps for clients aiming to increase their digital maturity or marketing performance
- Strategic cooperation with the our specialists to guarantee a holistic approach to digital marketing
Who are you?
- You have 3-5 years of experience within consulting, preferably from a similar role in a digital agency or pure consulting with a focus on marketing projects
- You have several years of experience within data-driven, digital marketing disciplines such as SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic etc.
- You are direct and open in your communication and you deliver high-end presentations
- You are reliable, present and empathic in your dialogue with clients and colleagues
- You like to make things happen and are ready to make an extra effort when needed
- You work independently and proactively and thrive in a dynamic environment
In addition, we see it as one of our most important tasks that you continuously receive feedback, sparring and that you are eager to learn. If you come with the right attitude and motivation we will do our best to make you one of the most skilled candidates in the field.
Working at s360
You will be a part of one of the leading and fastest-growing performance marketing agencies in the Nordics. We strive for perfection and work hard to drive business-changing results for our clients. We offer you an exciting role, where you will get a unique opportunity to be a part of the process from idea generation to implementation of the solutions.
Our headquarter is in Aarhus, Denmark where about 90 of your +200 colleagues are employed. Besides your colleagues in Helsinki, you will have a close dialogue with colleagues in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- Salary is assessed individually according to qualifications
- The position is filled when the right candidate is found
We look forward to hearing from you.